BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS
Zikrullah
Fruity Lime Heart

My Life..My Soul.....

My Love Kids..Dayang Humaira & Muhammad Ikhwan

Monday, January 31, 2011

Monday blues


Today is Monday, started work as usual...3 working days .. after that, Chinese new year holidays .. there is no plan during the long holiday this week ... since rainy throughout days, it seems spending time with my beloved husband and children 



Today, it seems kind of lazy to do the work, mixed feelings, minds drifted away.do not know why .. maybe because of the various matters that are deemed ... another 2 weeks, my beloved husband have national physical fitness test .. maybe too much thinks to future planning...I hope he can pass the test, at least called for interview will be good enough..However, all the sustenance and blessings of Allah s.w.t




feeling lazy to work today ..wide-open feeling of the case last week's article. burden of someone else's responsibility...but she did not Vent the relevant people.We are the victims of responsibility transition..owh no, I hate that feeling!Ya Allah...you keep my heart from the negative feelings..Amin...


*feels like to eat kiwi fruits ;-) 


0 comments: